Call 01233 713397

Providing whole of market mortgage advice throughout Kent

Protection and General Insurance

Buildings and Contents Insurance

You need to consider two kinds of insurance for your home. Buildings insurance, which covers the structure of your property and any fixtures and fittings, and Contents insurance, which covers all the furniture, furnishings and personal possessions in your home. In fact, it covers the things you would take with you if you moved.

We have access to a range of buildings and contents products

Contact us to find out about our range of general insurance services today.